|Job Ref:||204744092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Overtime when available||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:40|
Job Description: Electrician Location: Bedford, Bedforshire|
Our client is looking to recruit a competent Electrician for their Electrical department, who is passionate about delivering a great customer service experience.
The main responsibilities for an Electrician - Installation and maintenance
To ensure that all electrical systems are installed and maintained, in a way and to a level which meets all the statutory requirements and customer expectations. You will be responsible for ensuring all works carried out on site adhere to the company's policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have:
• Good knowledge of the latest addition of BS7671
• Be able to work to electrical drawings
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Experience in fault finding and installation both domestic and commercial
• Able to work on his/her own initiative
• Full clean driving licence
• An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the work place
• Excellent customer service skills
Normal working hours will be (Apply online only) Monday to Friday. However you will also be required to work on an 'on call' out of hour's emergency breakdown cover rota.
Pay rate dependent on experience and qualifications.
Previous Experience with similar line of work,
A minimum of 2 contactable references.
We are recruiting asap so if you are interested or want to find out the hourly rate and more information on the position please contact one of our consultants on (Apply online only).
Alternatively forward your up to date CV to receive a phone call back