|Job Ref:||204744044||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dronfield||Address:||Post Code:||S18||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Construction Site Manager (Derbyshire / South Yorkshire Regions) |
My clients are a main contractor looking to recruit an experienced SITE MANAGER to work on projects across the Commercial and industrial, Education and Healthcare on a Permanent basis.
You will provide overall leadership and ensure that a project is delivered to meet the company's requirements in respect of health and safety, customer satisfaction, cost, profitability, time and quality and will strive, through continuous improvement, to exceed best industry standards.
? Proven track record of being No 1 on site on projects between £4m to £20m for the past 5 years
? Knowledge and experience of working across the Commercial and industrial, Education and Healthcare projects across both traditional build and Design and Build.
? Good track record in H&S and procedures
? Strong track record in all forms of construction
? Excellent organisational skills
? Excellent communicator
? Keen eye for detail
? Academic background preferable but not essential
? Reliable and willing to be flexible in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To comply with all company standard and site specific Policies, Procedures and instructions.
2. To supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building to the required quality and programme.
3. Scheduling and planning of work to be carried out to ensure programme targets are achieved and quality of building works is maintained.
4. Ensure that project targets are met whilst producing the highest quality and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
5. Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
6. Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Company's Heath, safety and environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
7. Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
8. Ensure the highest levels possible regarding Customer Care and client satisfaction, complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
9. Direct liaison with Delivery and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost / quality control; and report on the same to Contracts / Projects Managers and Directors where appropriate.
10. Lead, motive, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage to ensure staff and subcontractors are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
Potential candidates need to display a level of loyalty on their CV's, this is a full time permanent position with excellent career prospects; in return they offer a good package which is negotiable on skills / experience.
Minimum Training Requirements
* First Aid
To discuss this position on a confidential basis please don't hesitate to contact Mark Bromham at Search (Apply online only) or alternatively email your CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age