|Job Ref:||204743751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
We are looking for a Premises Assistant to contribute to the smooth running of the Woodlands School in Basildon.
* Contribute to the smooth running of the School by carrying out a range of duties including security and supervision of the site and related equipment.
* Complete planned and reactive maintenance, porterage and cleaning.
* Operate the heating plant so that the required temperatures are maintained in the premises and an adequate supply of hot water is available.
* Take delivery of stores, materials and other goods and conveying them to their point of distribution.
* Ensure that all areas within the confines of the site are free from litter and that all drains and gullies are free flowing and clean.
* Other caretaking duties
We're looking for:
* Knowledge of H&S Legislation and some knowledge of COSHH
* Basic computer skills
* Experience of building maintenance and systems/ HVAC equipment (desirable)
* Experience of lone working
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA