|Job Ref:||204743743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Wrotham Heath||Address:||Post Code:||TN15||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus excellent benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer |
This independent Building Services & Environmental are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Electrical department.
The practice has been operating for 10 years and has successfully completed hundreds of projects.
Our main area of operation is the residential sector in which we have forged an enviable reputation with a number of large prestigious projects in our portfolio and the majority being over £20m in value.
These include new build, fit out and refurbishment works in the following sectors:-
• Residential Developments
• Retail Outlets and Shopping Centres
• Industrial premises
• Commercial/ Offices
• Multi use developments
• Leisure Centres
The engineer will be required to deal with projects from concept/feasibility stage, through design and construction to commissioning and handover under the guidance of a Director.
Project activities and Skills required include but are not limited to the following:-
• Lighting calculations and visualisations
• Cable calculations
• Part L Compliance checking
• Detail development of concept designs to include equipment selection and specifications
• Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
• Project Management and Site inspections
Qualifications and experience:-
• British or European citizen or otherwise working rights in UK without the need for visa
• Degree/HNC in electrical (building services) engineering
• Minimum 5 years' experience working as an electrical (building services) design engineer
• Good design and communication skills
• Working knowledge of building regulations, especially Parts M and L
• Working knowledge of British Standards
• Specification writing
• Dialux/ Relux (essential)
• Amtech/ Cymap (essential)
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction