|Job Ref:||204742500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Skanska, a leading construction company and developer, is an inclusive and responsible business that is helping to build a better society.|
We are looking for a number of Site Managers to join the gas engineering tRIIO team based in London.
tRIIO specialise in delivering the design and contracting services for the UK's gas distribution network and providing the best possible service to our customers. Working in partnership with National Grid to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
As a Site Manager you'll undertake duties associated with the coordination of personnel/contractors and site management. Along with customer liaison, supervision and technical support in the delivery of construction work activities.
* Ensure projects are planned, managed and delivered to the highest standards of safety, compliance, customer excellence and commercial control
* Manage the entire site and control of all resources to a National Grid and tRIIO standard
* Work with internal and external stakeholders/contractors to timely deliver on various tasks.
* Investigate and resolve customer enquires in an expedient and professional manner
We're looking for:
* Previous gas supervisory experience (desirable)
* Proven ability to communicate effectively to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
* Ability to lead on site and drive performance
* Competent to support front line operational staff
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA