|Job Ref:||204742432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester & Newcastle||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum + Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Working for one of the UK's largest Construction and Infrastructure organisations on a major Joint venture.
We are looking for a Health and Safety / HSEQ Manager based in the North of the UK.
This individual will take the lead in developing and delivering all health and safety, quality and occupational objectives. Combined with auditing, managing and maintaining the Integrated Management System.
• Implementing health and safety performance monitoring.
• Develop safety policies and objectives.
• Monitoring H&S performances throughout the business units.
• Implementing H&S performance initiatives.
• Raising H&S awareness.
• H&S training to staff.
• Auditing inspection reports.
• Monitoring compliance issues.
• Reporting & advising senior management.
• Undertaking any HSE incident investigations.
Health & Safety Requirement - NEBOSH or Equivalent (essential) - Diploma level or working towards. HSEQ experience in leading a support function in either Construction, Utilities or Infrastructure Maintenance (desirable) Previous experience of Auditing or Quality management (desirable) Delivering H&S Training (desirable)