|Job Ref:||204742393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Belt||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Location: Central Scotland
Salary Depending On Experience
One of my clients, a leading refurbishment contractor in the Scottish market are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on office and school refurbishment projects. Reporting into the Manging Director, they will responsible for managing a team including; Site Manager and Site Supervisor.
Ideally the candidate they seek will have a strong refurbishment background and have experience of recently working on projects such as the refurbishment of schools and offices.
* Organising and managing labour and sub-contractors
* Making sure that work is delegated effectively on time
* Ensure that the workforce is managed properly
* Make sure that their projects are running within budget and that they are using their resources in the most cost efficient manner
* Delivering specific targets and achieving profit
* Previous experience of developing business in the refurbishment market
* Must have excellent man management skills
* Great communicator and strong paperwork
* Must have experience in fit out and refurbishment projects
* CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
If you are interested in applying for the position, can you please send an up to date CV