|Job Ref:||204742384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Site Manager |
Status: Permanent Position
My client is looking for an experienced Site Manager who has worked on refurbishment and small new build projects in the Central Belt. The client is a leading refurbishment contractor who specialise in office refurbishments and school extension and fit outs.
* Management of all aspects of delivering multiple refurbishment projects
* Manage the construction supervisor to facilitate delivery of construction, coordinating logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities to contractual technical, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
* Interface with the Controls and Commercial Teams to ensure coordination and reporting is of a level that assists in the timely delivery of contract deliverables.
* Monitor works to confirm, they are being carried out in accordance the Operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and best practices
* Liaise with the Engineering Team to assist in the execution of design solutions that promote constructability and value engineering
* Monitor and report on the performance of the construction supervisors and the contractors
* Ensure best safety practices employed during construction
* Obtain the required support to assist in the timely payment of invoices and resolution of variations and claims.
* Significant construction experience as a Site Manager on refurbishment projects
* Experience and skills of managing major build projects.
* 5 years post graduate experience
* Preferably BSc in related subject, although not essential
* CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
* Experience use of MS Office.
* Team Management & Team player
* Strong customer focus
* Accepts Responsibility
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Commercial Awareness
* HSE Awareness
To apply for the position, please send your CV