|Job Ref:||204742358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£3000 - £22000/annum package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:10|
Our client is a reputable, forward thinking and dynamic regional construction company.|
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Bid Writer in Construction. You will primarily be responsible for improving the technical content and build ability of the quality of their tenders and prequalification submissions.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Analyse, break down and fully understand Tender quality submission questions in order to produce relevant responses.
* Fully understand client requirements and be able to produce documentation and responses that demonstrate a sound understanding and technical knowledge of the Construction industry.
* Gain information and experiences from colleagues through meetings and telephone interviews and compile a complete response that fully answers and demonstrates a clear understanding of the bid questions.
* Using technical knowledge of the Construction industry prepare and deliver persuasive bid presentations to prospective clients pre and post tender as part of the Bid interview process.
* Complete research to understand of potential clients, including their markets and Company ethos to ensure successful bid submissions.
* Manage the bid plan and ensure timely completion of the tender quality submissions and technical responses.
* Produce specific case studies for supporting submissions and develop a filing system to enable efficient location of relevant evidence of our experience.
* Prepare bid stage method statements, programme proposals and technical explanation proposals that demonstrate a sound knowledge of the Construction industry and an understanding the build ability of the bid.
* Robustly review responses against the scoring matrix and criteria provided and correct grammar and clarity of presentation.
* Effective liaison and co-ordination with clients, internal business development and operational teams to develop and write high quality successful submissions and bids.
* Obtain client feedback from previously submitted bids in order to improve quality of future submissions.
* Support the Communications Manager in the preparation of marketing literature
* Ad hoc duties as required
Our client will offer an exciting salary/package to the successful candidate