|Job Ref:||204742212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Keswick||Address:||Post Code:||CA12||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
Adcock, a leading Refrigeration and Air Conditioning company, are seeking a Contracts Engineer to project manage the installation of air conditioning, refrigeration and water chilling projects for our Norwich branch.|
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the installation of a range of air conditioning systems as well as DX and chilled water systems and will appreciate the site process from initial site attendance to completion of an installation.
- Be the main point of contact for customers from receipt of the initial purchase order until handover of the project / end of defects period.
- Provide technical support to installation and commissioning teams and oversee the work of any appointed sub-contractors.
- Ensure that all resources, including materials, equipment and labour are planned, ordered and allocated to contracts as appropriate.
- Visit sites regularly in order to oversee installation of contracts.
- Carefully monitor job costing for contracts, including materials and engineer hours booked.
- Line management of installation engineers.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Technical ability and experience in the installation of air conditioning, refrigeration and water chilling projects;
- Able to interpret and discuss specifications and design drawings;
- Good knowledge of computer based software solutions;
- Self-motivated and able to encourage others to perform to the best of their abilities;
- A full, clean driving licence is essential.
We offer a very competitive package and a company vehicle