|Job Ref:||204742056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Package, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
Project Manager Role|
My client is a highly reputable Interior Fit out specialist, providing bespoke refurbishment, design/build, and fit out services to the Commercial Market. Due to expansion, they are looking to appoint a proven Project Manager, with experience held in office fit out. Initially based in Central London, you will be managing a range of exciting fit out projects throughout many of the boroughs and home counties.
Offering a highly competitive salary between £65K-£75K, along with a generous benefits package, not forgetting to mention an outstanding insight towards career progression, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Project Manager Duties
* Essential experience working on Office Interior Fit Out's/Refurbishments
* Run and implement contracts
* Monitor budgets to ensure all legitimate contract costs are recovered
* Prepare for and attend project reviews
* Ensure that group health & safety standards are met and maintained during all operations under your control
* Carry out all work in accordance with the company QA procedures
* Maintain a flexible approach in dealing with both internal and external clients
* Assist the sales team in the tendering process
* Other duties appropriate to the level of this
You must possess extensive experience as Project Manager within the fit out & refurbishment of various office & commercial schemes.
Project Manager Benefits
* £65K - £75K
* Company Package and & Entitlements
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy