|Job Ref:||204741864||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Deeside||Address:||Post Code:||CH5||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum plus profit share and company vehicl||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
With a history and heritage of building in the local area stretching back over 100 years we are now looking to help the accelerated growth and efficiency for this company based in the Deeside area.|
Working closely with the Managing Director and senior management team the role of Estimator / Project Manager is a critical position that will head up and take full responsibility for ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget to the highest quality standards at all times.
We are looking for an experienced Estimator with track record of overseeing projects as they progress through to successful conclusion. Quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction are uppermost, and you will share the business` passion for delivery whilst keeping a close eye on time and costs.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful individual will be self-motivated, exceptionally organised, process driven and professional.
The company has a tight knit team of trade experts who take great pride in their work and working well and overseeing / supervising with this team will be pivotal to your success.
In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and an additional opportunity to share in the company profits after a qualifying period. The company has a well thought through plan for expansion over the next 3 years and you will have a fantastic career opportunity to share in this success.
Please apply with CV, covering letter and any additional relevant supporting documents.
Keywords: Estimator, Project Manager, Building Estimator, Construction, Building Project Manager.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to (url removed) for further consideration