|Job Ref:||204742949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£10.00/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
Vacancy Ref: VAC-300022|
Role: EWI Enabler/Snagger
The company are a large maintenance and refurbishment contractors working across the UK, specialising in social housing contracts.
We are looking for an experienced EWI Enabler to work on a big EWI scheme in Barnsley. You will be based on a site in Barnsley working on a social housing scheme. You will be required to work to the highest of standards. Must have a full UK driving licence and experience in the role.
* Removal of existing rain water goods and soil pipe
* Removal of existing cable clips
* Removal of existing lead tile and make good with felt, batten and tile
* Hacking off existing render to window reveals
* Cutting timber pat tresses drill, plug and screw to existing render in specific areas
* Re install new rain water and soil pipes plumb and level
* Re fix cables to new render
* General housekeeping of the site
How to Apply
In order to apply you must be able to provide two work based references, copy of ID and any other relevant qualifications required for the role as stated.
If you have the right skills for the job and your looking for your next role, please contact either our Candidate Manager Marlon Barlow or our Consultant Samantha Mohamed on (Apply online only) to apply.
This assignment is being offered as a PAYE contract via an umbrella company unless you are a registered limited company.
Ionic Trades Ltd are subject to and will offer all workers 25 years+ the national living wage as set in the 2016 Budget.