|Job Ref:||204742895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
Working for national Utilities Contractor and ICP that deals with HV and LV projects.
Lead the development of standards and application of safe systems within the area / region. But also support the SAP's in other regions
* Provide support to all AP's on all matters relating to the safe system of work. If required engage directly with the Authorising Engineer.
* Manage succession training of prospective AP's, including; creating training and development plans, and continuous mentoring. .
* To assist sites with closing out actions and observations from audits,
* Manage temporary and/or permanent demarcations where required within the business, long term and/or short term tenants.
* To liaise with internal businesses to ensure the role of AP is undertaken consistently and offer assistance where required.
* Plan resource and support needs across the estate, working and co-ordinating with the site management teams to ensure AP requirements are appropriately managed
* Manage and provide hands on assistance with the delivery of maintenance activities
* To be a direct link to Projects Team to advise where AP duties would be required as part of a project.
* To drive technical standards, assist with site audits and technical support and maintain the appropriate levels of competence.
* Maintaining the Safe Systems of Work (Functional responsibility for all AP's and RP's)
Ideally DNO Authorisation
At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Current SAP Certificate in either HV/LV Electrical or Mechanical Systems
* Sound understanding of JSP375 and appointed / responsible person processes.
* Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or Education (in relevant discipline).
* Competent Microsoft Office Suite User
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions
* Full clean driving licence
* IOSH / NEBOSH Qualification