|Job Ref:||204740575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
Quantity Surveyor |
£40,000 - £60,000
My client are NICEIC approved electrical contractors operating in London and South East of England who maintain and install all types of electrical work ranging from domestic, commercial and industrial projects. They are now seeking an electrical biased Quantity Surveyor to joint their team.
* Electrical knowledge and experience is essential
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Strong client facing as you will be expected to attend meetings alone
* Produce bill of quantities by interpreting drawings and specifications.
* Prepare quotations for early warning notifications (Variations).
* Provide effective cost management and cost control during the lifecycle of projects.
* Assist with the preparation of tenders when required.
* Create monthly valuations for each project.
* Source and purchase materials throughout project duration.
* Fully computer literate with MS Office.
* Attend prestart meetings as part of the site team.
* Must be able to perform as part of a team.
* Draft final accounts for each project
On offer for the successful Quantity Surveyor is up to £60,000 dependant on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please call Jason Fiori on (Apply online only) or send your CV