|Job Ref:||204740523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
ROLE: Project Manager |
JOB TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: North West London
PACKAGE: up to £75K + Package
DURATION: 2 years
Reason why you should leave your current job and join this company as a Project Manager:
This is a superb opportunity to work for an excellent top tier Main Contractor with an extensive order book across London and the South East. There is a clear progression plan to work in an operations manager capacity should you excell as a Project Manager initially.
Future plans for the Project Manager to progress into a Contracts Manager role.
• Project Manager required for £25m Education new build project.
• Scheme is due to run for another 2 years with further work.
- Established for over 25 years;
- Specialise in new build, refurbishment across all types of general build including education, commercial and residential.
- Work on mostly repeat business.
Essential and Beneficial Skills:
• Essential - You MUST be an experienced Project Manager from the Construction industry;
• Essential - The successful Project Manager will have worked previously main contracting projects of a similar value