|Job Ref:||204740509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
ROLE: Senior Site Manager|
JOB TYPE: Permanent
PACKAGE: up to £60K + Package
DURATION: 2 years
Reason why you should leave your current job and join this company as a Senior Site Manager:
This is a superb opportunity to work for an excellent medium sized building contractor with an enviable reputation in London and the South. Most of their work is negotiated and re-negotiated and they have a massive order book. Future plans for the Senior Site Manager to work in the Project Manager role.
• Project Manager required for £11m Residential new build 3-5 storey RC Frame flats, 3 blocks.
• Scheme is due to run for another 2 years with further work.
- Established for over 25 years;
- Specialise in new build, refurbishment across all types of general build including education, commercial and residential.
- Work on mostly repeat business.
Essential and Beneficial Skills:
• Essential - You MUST be an experienced Project Manager from the Construction industry;
• Essential - The successful Project Manager will have worked previously main contracting projects of a similar value