|Job Ref:||204740507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:40|
Do you have costing and project management experience in the construction industry?|
Do you have a good working knowledge of NEC contracts?
Our client is a multi-disciplined consultancy providing services to clients within the Utility, Construction and Civil Engineering sectors. They currently have an opening for a competent and experienced individual with proven project and commercial skills, and a working knowledge of NEC contracts.
The opportunity offers the following:
* Competitive salary in the region of £35-40k
* 28 days paid holiday
* Pension scheme, Private medical and Gym membership after qualifying period
* Free Parking
* Professional, modern, vibrant office environment
* Normal weekday hours - Mon-Fri, 40 hrs per week
* A permanent career role in a friendly and supportive team, where your input, opinions and ideas are valued
* Service costing activities in line with client requirements
* Maintaining strong working relationships and ongoing communication with internal colleagues (Project Managers and Business Development team) and customer representatives to ensure work is specified correctly and comprehensively
* Monitor compliance with NEC contract terms, and assist colleagues in understanding and adhering to these
* Maintain and update appropriate records
* Manage and monitor costs against schedules
* Investigate and resolve any queries
The client is interested in candidates with the following:
* Good understanding and working knowledge of NEC contracts is essential.
* Experience of carrying out service Costing/Estimation duties.
* Report production.
* IT literate - particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* UK Driving licence and own transport.
* Able to work permanently in mid Essex area without restriction.
* Personal motivation
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to work effectively to tight deadlines
* Commercial acumen and excellent numeracy
* Ability to work as part of a close knit team.
* Ability to work on own initiative, and support colleagues in the office or site based if required.
* Flexibility with regard to work and hours when required to meet the needs of the business.
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you