|Job Ref:||204740345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Kilburn||Address:||Post Code:||DE56||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Travel, Life ins, Healthcare etc||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
My client, a well-established main contractor, has an immediate requirement for a site Manager with proven experience of delivering 'lived in' large scale residential refurbishment projects.|
The successful candidate must be locally based and meet the below essential criteria.
Although the project consists of various trades, the successful candidate MUST have proven experience and expertise in EWI and render works.
Overall Purpose of the role:
• Ensure the delivery of multi million pound refurbishment projects on time and on budget, whilst to the clients' satisfaction.
• Build sound relationships with Residents, ensuring they are satisfied and kept informed.
• Ensure the co-ordination of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers in a planned, controlled manner whilst ensuring efficiency of the works and minimizing costs.
• Management of project timescales and planning; communicating changes to all relevant parties
• To prepare and keep an up-to-date project plan
• To identify and gain approval for variation orders when deviating from the agreed project specification.
• Monitoring of project budgets, including sub-contractor and material invoices, and the application of variation orders.
• Responsibility for the application and monitoring of all Health and Safety practices associated to the project-including induction and site safety.
• To attend regular update meeting with client, Senior Management and Project Coordinators, providing clear and concise documentation and progress plans.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and achieve high levels of customer service.
• Ensure the timely delivery of management information and project reporting.
• To build sound working relationships with clients and Sub-contractors for future works.
• Must have good IT skills with working knowledge if MS Office Suite Inc. Excel, and Microsoft Project
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS, Firs aid qualifications at minimum
• Proven experience in one or more of the following areas: Scaffold, Facades, EWI or GAS.
• A clear communicator who is personable and able to maintain good relationships with residents, the client and all other parties.
• Experience of working as a main contractor Site Manager or equivalent on large 'lived in' residential refurbishment projects
• Working knowledge of the building and maintenance industry
• Knowledge of Health and Safety practices
• Excellent team working, communication and organizational skills
• Confidence and ability to engage with the Senior Management Team.
Unfortunately those candidates that do not meet the essential criteria below will not be considered. Due to the volume of applications, it is with regret that we cannot respond to each application individually. If you have not received a response within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion