|Job Ref:||204740321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Car/ Car Allowance, Pension & Medica||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:11|
ROLE: Project Manager |
JOB TYPE: Permanent
PACKAGE: up to £65K + Package
DURATION: 2 years
Reason why you should leave your current job and join this company as a Project Manager:
This is a superb opportunity to work for an excellent medium sized building contractor with an enviable reputation in London and the South. Most of their work is negotiated and re-negotiated and they have a massive order book. Future plans for the Project Manager to progress into a Contracts Manager role.
• Project Manager required for £16m Residential new build 51 unit project.
• Scheme is due to run for another 2 years with further work.
- Established for over 25 years;
- Specialise in new build, refurbishment across all types of general build including education, commercial and residential.
- Work on mostly repeat business.
Essential and Beneficial Skills:
• Essential - You MUST be an experienced Project Manager from the Construction industry;
• Essential - The successful Project Manager will have worked previously main contracting projects of a similar value