|Job Ref:||204740005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
We currently require a Senior Architectural Technician who's fully conversant with the use of Revit to be based on site in Reading working on a 3 month contract.|
Our client is an International Engineering firm who's specialised area's include the Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare and Energy sectors. They're looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist for their site based office in Reading. You will be responsible to the Project Architect/Head of Department.
Desired Experience / Summary of Remit:
Including, but not limited to:
• To work as an integral part of the team applying technology to architecture, building design, and construction.
• Preparing design proposals using Revit (a high proficiency in Revit is essential).
• Contributing to the detailed design and production information process and coordinating detailed design information.
Working as part of a team ensuring that the design is:
• Compliant with the brief.
• Compliant with Planning Constraints.
• Compliant with Building Regulations.
• In conformance with restrictive covenants relating to site (where these are known).
• Preparing drawings, plans, and documents for statutory approvals.
• Collating and organising technical project information.
• Responsible for project production information and detail packages.
Participate in the following processes, when required to do so:
• Attending site meeting.
• Attending / contributing to team / design team meetings.
• Liaising between members of the design and construction teams.
• Contributing to risk assessments at stages defined in QA procedures.
• To coordinate and cooperate with other team members to improve the overall efficiency of the company.
• Undertaking any other duties, within reason, that may be delegated to you by the Project Architect or Head of Department on behalf of the company.
For further information on this role and all other vacancies please contact our office immediately on (Apply online only).
***** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK