|Job Ref:||204739898||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
Finance / Sales Ledger Assistant|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, proactive Finance Assistant to join our Warrington Office. As the successful candidate you will prepare sales ledger invoices for the damage to crown property invoices.
Sales Ledger invoicing - Damage to Crown Property
* Preparation of third party quotes for invoicing purposes against relevant schedule of rates
* Preparation of sales ledger invoices for submission to insurers/loss adjustors and third parties
* Collation of back up to accompany all the invoices
* Preparation of credit notes as required
* Allocation of cash received against invoices and credit notes
* Reconciliation of debtors control account
* Reporting and analysis on aged debt
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
* GCSE or equivalent Mathematics Grade C or above
* GCSE or equivalent English Language Grade C or above
* A-Levels/B-Tec/NVQ in relevant subject
* Invoice processing
* Debt reporting
* Invoice Query / Issue resolution
* Construction Accounting Systems such as JD Edwards/SAP/Oracle
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Effective communication skills
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria - Immediate start for the right candidate. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to speak to those who have been shortlisted.
Recruitment Advisor |
M: NA | NA
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work