|Job Ref:||204739467||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
Assistant Site Manager - Housing/Residential Wiltshire, Salisbury Salary: Attractive + Benefits BKN1/72227 My Client is a national housing developer that has an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join their successful team in Wiltshire. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes.|
As the Assistant Site Manager you will report to the Site Manager and will be managing the site operations including:
* Sub-Contractors day to day processes
* Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
* Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
* Assisting in driving the site forward
* Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
* Paying particular attention to finishing's of properties
* Meeting customers' expectations with the above
Ideal Candidate Ideally you will have previous experience within the housing sector and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of house building. Having a minimum of 3 - 5 years as an Assistant Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer would be advantageous on your behalf. Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor is paramount. Qualifications
SSSTS or SMSTS
First aid certified
This is a fantastic opportunity that should not be missed and an excellent package and career opportunities are on offer to the successful candidate.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted