|Job Ref:||204739459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
Contracts Manager - Steelwork Contractor|
West Midlands Based
£45k - £60k + Package (subject to experience)
A leading steel works contractor based in the West Midlands who cover structural steelwork, fabrication and cladding.
Working with some of the Nations leading construction Contractors, they benefit from a high level of repeat business, covering projects within the Education, Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Industrial sectors with values up to £2million.
With over 70 years of experience, they are now seeking to add a Contracts Manager to their dynamic team, with the view to move onto an Operations Manager role.
The Contracts Manager Role
As Contracts Manager, you will be overseeing multiple Contracts at any given time, whilst being involved in the tendering process for future projects.
If successful, this role will develop into an Operations Manager role, where you will be positioned between the Director and Contracts Managers, having overall responsibility for the day to day running of the business.
You must have proven experience working within a steelworks contractor with excellent leadership and people management skills.
* Day to day running of all Operations
* Overseeing Contracts Managers, Design Team and manufacturing team.
* Overseeing commercial aspects of projects, offering support to Contracts Managers to ensure profitability.
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Ensuring client relationships are maintained
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As Contracts Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive teams. This person must have experience working with a steelworks contractor.
If successful, this role could eventually progress to director level.
Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size. The company are well known for offering great career progression