|Job Ref:||204739403||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
Project Manager - New Build Housing / New Build Social Housing|
Up to £70,000 + Package
Car / Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension, Holiday Entitlement
My client is a National Developer with an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time, on budget and safely. They are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager working for the South West region. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing visible leadership and direction to the profitable delivery of schemes, whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and obtaining results through the team.
You must have experience of delivering new build housing running projects up to 3000 units in total including traditional build, mixed development or houses and apartments.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
* Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
* Delivering the project or scheme to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time
* Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
* Controlling and managing project / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
* Implementing detailed programmes which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
* Managing site logistics and communication plan
* Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme
Skills and Capabilities
* A well developed knowledge of health & safety, legislation and practice
* Experience of leading and developing a team.
* Knowledge of budgets and costing, including project forecasting and control
* Excellent Project / Programme Management skills
* Ability to resource projects
* Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
* MCIOB (desirable)
* Must have worked on projects of a value of £15 million plus
* New Build Housing Experience essential - this can be social housing or working for a house builder
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted