|Job Ref:||204739339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Our client is one of the UKs leading Utilities and Construction firms who have been established for over 30 years and continue to grow and develop. |
Currently, they are looking to add an experienced Contract Manager to the team who will be responsible for managing projects in the civils/water team.
The Site Agent will be responsible for the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers' objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control. They will deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance. The post-holder will work closely with the Estimating Department, engineers and surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
The successful candidate is likely to meet all of the following criteria:
• Considerable experience in Civil Engineering Working knowledge of NEC contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management, Programme and Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
• Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering
• Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
• CSCS managers card
• IOSH Managing Safely or SMSTS
• Excellent communication, people and team management skills Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
• Ability to demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our Company values
• Ability to demonstrate the right behaviours and motivate and lead the team in line with the Company culture, ensuring high standards of compliance
A basic salary of up to £50k is available as well as a generous pension scheme, company car/car allowance and various health benefits.
For more detail please mark your application for the attention of Andrew Halliday or call the office on (Apply online only)
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries