|Job Ref:||204739286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
Estimator Circa £25K |
Do you have experience working within the Construction Industry? Do you have the skills and desire to move into an Estimating role? Would you like to work for a prestigious, stylish & successful company....if so, this fantastic opportunity offers an excellent salary of circa £25K, a modern office environment and is based in Poole.
You will be working as part of an experienced team to develop your already existing skills. Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, are key to this role as is the ability to develop and nurture relationships. It is expected that you will be comfortable controlling and managing a varied pre / post contract work load from a demanding industry. There is also travel required to client sites 1-2 times per project.
The responsibilities of the Estimator:
• Preparing budget costs or full estimates from drawings and specification or drawings and bill of quantities, or verbal description from the Client in the most competitive manner to achieve maximum profitability for the Company.
• To maintain consistent and excellent service to meet and exceed the expectations of Clients.
• Preparation of sub-contract enquiries, receipt of sub-contract quotations, preparation of estimates and cost breakdowns for submission to Clients, in competitive tender and negotiated enquiries.
Personal Attributes of the Estimator:
• Knowledge of the high expectation associated with quality interior fit-out works is essential, as is a full appreciation of the commercial influences that emulate from fast track projects of a distinctly bespoke nature.
• Knowledge of Construction/Shopfitting/Interior Fit-out Industry
• Previous work experience within this Industry or relevant qualification
• Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Salary circa £25K depending on experience
• Mon - Friday
• Free Parking
• Working alongside a talented team
• Pension / Auto Enrolment