|Job Ref:||204739267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
My client is a leading Building, Civil Engineering and Property Development Company. Their technical expertise coupled with a committed personal approach has contributed to their continued success in the delivery of high quality projects.|
The company specialize in the educational, residential, community and industrial markets as well as water infrastructure, reservoirs and wastewater treatment works.
They are currently going through a sustained period of growth and looking to recruit a project coordinator based in their Derbyshire office.
Ideally we are looking to recruit an experienced project co ordinator, although the vacancy could also potentially suit an experienced construction related administrator with the right attitude and desire to progress.
A handful of the duties for this opportunity include:
* Information transfer from tender to live jobs
* Contract set-up on cloud and email
* Drawing printing and control throughout contracts
* Contract start preparation (desktop) - assist with utilities / survey / plan review
* Services enquiries, application and co-ordination with site
* Site surveys - sourcing quotes and organising
* Considerate Constructor Scheme management - registration, provide information &
* Best practice to sites
* Assist CMs with reports (CPHS Plan, TMPs)
* Handover co-ordination (H&S Files, tenant packs)
* Defect Control - During defects period & at end of defects liability period
* Assist New Business dept. - research planning permissions / site assessment and
* Monitor customer satisfaction
* Maintain Client / Contact database
* Promote the company by showing a professional approach at all times in dealing with
* Clients and the public.
* Communication of company process to external bodies.
* Conform to IMS requirements, procedures and policies.
* Organisation and maintenance of records under their control.
* Attendance at IMS Management review meeting where required.
* Identifying applicable industry guidance/best practice and communicating this to line
* Managers/relevant staff.
* Carry out work in accordance with training received.
* Assure compliance with all applicable legislation and other requirements (waste
* Legislation, building control, planning legislation).
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate with some form of relevant construction qualification looking to break in to the construction industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is willing to be flexible, hands on and get stuck in on site if required due to the nature of the company. For the right individual there will be the opportunity of progression through to a senior role within the business.
If you have experience in a similar role or are looking to make the next step up in your career then please forward your CV for consideration.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Approach Personnel only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
My contact details are as followed on (Apply online only) or contact via E-mail on