|Job Ref:||204739239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sleaford||Address:||Post Code:||GU35||Salary:||£27000 - £28000/annum Van onsite||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
M&E Maintenance Engineer required for a permanent position! You will be required to deliver planned and reactive building service works and to manage the visiting supply chain. |
* Delivery of M&E maintenance support for a range of commercial / hangar properties on site
* Provide first line reactive maintenance fixes to day to day building service failures (electrical and mechanical).
* Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults;
* Ensure statutory compliance and high levels of system reliability.
* Diagnosing breakdown problems
* Ability to fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
* Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
* Liaising with client departments, customers and other colleagues;
* Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
* Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
* Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
* Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
* Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
* Carry out fault finding and leak investigations
* Carry out repairs and/or additional work arising from examinations and investigations
* Deputise for Site Supervisor in their absence.
* Adherence to Company procedures, policies, risk assessments, and method statements.
* Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position.
* Notify Line Manager of any lapses/breaches in company procedures or control measures.
* Host and manage the visiting supply chain and review method and risk assessments.
* Administer their safe system of work
* Maintain building compliance record using TABS CAFM System.
* Building and maintain customer relations.
Skills & Qualifications
* Electrical qualification City & Guild 236 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent
* City & Guilds 2329 Test & Inspection
* Good understanding of Mechanical Building services
* Relevant engineering qualification/experience. Working history within an FM, Building Maintenance environment
* IT literate
* IOSH Safely qualification or equivalent
* Full clean UK driving licence - Van provided onsite
* Water Hygiene knowledge
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website