|Job Ref:||204739188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum car allowance, pension, healthcare e||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
Our client are a top building contractor working throughout the North of England and Midlands. Established over 60 years ago and have built on a strong reputation over time, working with repeat clients throughout the region. Due to a procession of successful awarded tenders they now seek an established and experienced Site Engineer to add to their in-house team on a permanent basis.|
Their success has been secured through their commitments to partnership and collaborative working with public and private sector client groups covering commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential and educational schemes.
These projects will typically be 5 to 25 million pounds in value with some design & build and some traditional contracts.
You will be an experienced Site Engineer with minimum 5 years' experience with a depth of experience across the above sectors. You will have worked ideally for a similar sized main contractor and able to work and travel throughout the North West.
Career development opportunities are on offer with this contractor with development to Senior Engineer and Management being prominent throughout the company.
* Undertake surveying and setting out duties.
* Check drawings and quantities.
* Reading of drawings.
* Supporting site management team with aspects of day to day operations including ordering of materials, resource and labour.
* Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work on site.
* Liaise with sub-contractors and clients alike.
* Experience working within building and civil engineering projects of circa £5m to £25m.
* Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HNC in construction related discipline ideal.
* CSCS Card.
* SMSTS & First aid preferable.
* Competitive salary circa £32000 to £38000 but further negotiable dependent upon experience.
* Car allowance or company car.
* Fuel card.
* Benefits package including healthcare package and pension contributions.
* Career progression into a supervisory/ management capacity if desired.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply below contact our Construction Specialist Kris Convery on NA