|Job Ref:||204739146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + + Package and Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:12|
AN exciting opportunity for a Quality and Performance Manager / Procurement Manager to join a well established National FM Provider within the Manchester area, operating a number of exciting projects UK wide.|
* Delivering the supply chain management strategy.
* Working alongside and reporting into the Senior Commercial Manager in agreeing framework requirements.
* Lead the development of Subcontract works packages.
* Produce and maintain the Subcontract procurement schedule.
* Tender enquiry management.
* Assist with Commercial Teams, the analysis of quotations, lead negotiations with prospective Subcontractors, attending post tender interviews and develop robust, commercially competitive Subcontract package bids from key supply chain members.
* Manage the placing of Subcontract orders and management of the subcontract execution process.
The ideal candidate:
* To be a dynamic team player with a can do attitude.
* A strong understanding of Facilities Management and industry standard procurement procedures.
* Good understanding of standard construction forms of contracts would be favoured.
* Strong negotiation and communication skills
In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
* 26 days holiday (buy/sell scheme)
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance scheme
* Flex pot
* Plus more