|Job Ref:||203765307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£28000 - £31000/annum Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Laptop/PDA||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:28|
Our client are a market leading Facilities Management Group who are looking to recruit a Mobile Fabric Engineer, to cover the Hampshire, Surrey, Wiltshire and London Area.|
General responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge and experience of Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical. Internal & external fabric repairs i.e. lamp changes, picture hanging, assembling furniture, tiling, floors and walls, carpet tiles, painting & decorating, plastering, fixing & adjusting doors, basic plumbing, emergency lighting, cleaning and filter changes, water treatments and brickwork
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports
- Carrying out Reactive and emergency repair tasks
- Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are followed for tasks to ensure safe working practices
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with colleagues, clients & members of the public
- A flexible approach to work responsibilities & requirement
- City & Guilds NVQ, HNC or equivalent in Carpentry, Plumbing or Electrical
- Fabric / Construction based qualification i.e. City & Guilds / NVQ / HNC
- CSCS Card
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods in order to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have good communication skills together with strong problem solving abilities as you will have regular client contact. If successful you will be joining a very forward thinking organisation that can offer great prospects and opportunities for the right candidates.
This fantastic opportunity comes with an excellent benefits package that includes: Salary to £31k p.a, Van and Fuel card plus benefits (Full Benefits Holidays, Pension etc. to be discussed at interview).
There are good opportunities for career growth within this role, it is a really exciting opportunity for a Fabric Engineer.
If interested please apply with CV or call Keenan on: (Apply online only)