|Job Ref:||204744079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Netherlands||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:29|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for Fixed Access Design Engineer to join their business in Netherlands. |
Position Title: Fixed Access Design Engineer
Position Type: 3 months rolling contract
Start Date: November 2016
Contact: Nikolina Dobranic | +49 NA6
- You will be part of the Network Technical Department (Fixed Network Division) and will carry out the following type of activities:
- Responsible to network Innovation, include designing, test, plan, implement, integrate, software commissioning, migration and perform acceptance test for one of these fixed access network.
- Lead or be part of global technical delivery team. Supervise team in technical related matter. Provide technical supporting, include dealing with technical problem and fault, maintenance operation, and devices upgrading.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor, to provide training to employees and customers.
- To engage directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- To analyze network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture.
- Based on the project scope, provide clear and detailed instructions to field operation engineers.
- Acquire deep knowledge of Access transport network.
- Based on the situations at the locations and the requirements of our customer, identify opportunities to deliver add-on services.
- 5+ years of experience in Telecommunications Industry (Carrier or Vendor)
- Conceptual knowledge of fixed access network (including copper, fiber, the latest technology such as NA and PON, etc) is a must.
- Experience with the KPN is very much appreciated
- Experience in dealing with local field engineer companies is required
- Eager to learn new products and technologies
- Structured and precise work attitude
- Multicultural awareness!
- Customer focussed
- Ability to work under stress and short deadlines
- Ability to work during the night (per request)
- Team player
For more information please contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGND - 7611
Or call Nikolina on: +49 NA6