|Job Ref:||204741283||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:29|
Reporting Analyst - Site Deployment required to work for a telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire.|
The Deployment function is responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. These deployments are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's) and Small Works Contractors (SWC's) and are to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Analyst - Site Deployment include:
* Review all database and reporting requirements and determine where alignment of information and activities can be realised to maximise efficiencies with data integrity and minimise disruption. Design / develop and maintain the database and reporting requirements for the team.
* Enable us to meet its responsibilities regarding site co-ordination deliverables & activities.
* Design / develop and support the databases ensuring they are available, maintainable and scalable, and deliver acceptable performance.
* Input into the design and specification process to ensure best practice and standardisation of the database build
* The Reporting Analyst - Site Deployment will work with key colleagues to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects / reporting and new features
* Maintain knowledge of new technology, toolsets, trends, and architecture; identifying potential benefits
* Responsibility for the integrity of data in the co-ordination tracking tool.
The successful Reporting Analyst - Site Deployment will have:
* Access / Excel skills
* Understanding of relational database systems
* Experience creating multi user databases and manipulating multiple sources of information and data and creating consistency
* Ability to identify opportunities to automate basic routines and reporting functionality
To apply for the Reporting Analyst - Site Deployment please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy