|Job Ref:||204741057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:29|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for multiple Trainee Telecoms engineers or Trainee Field Operatives to join one of the worlds most recognised telecommunications company's in Aberystwyth, Welshpool AND now North London, Central and South East London. Also Norwich, and Northants.|
As a Field Operative you will undertake a variety of field based tasks Aberystwyth, Welshpool AND now North London, Central and South East London. Your role will be to attend sites in order to identify and actively work to resolve network, systems and related telecom and IT faults.
The tasks would include but not be limited to the following:
* Working quickly and efficiently you will be expected to resolve and close a majority of faults.
* These faults are often of a reactive nature, however through the course of the work you will also be expected to take a proactive approach to solve any issues you may uncover.
* To work and train towards providing exceptional customer service, in a timely, cost effective and quality manner adopting safe working practices at all times.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Initially you will work closely with a mentor as well as the larger field based team to reach a pre-determined skill level in preparation for resolving the majority of tickets dispatched independently. You will be expected to gain product knowledge and experience from these engineers and proactively look to broaden you knowledge and skill level.
Full training and courses will be provided for the successful candidates.
Qualifications: Appropriate Degree, or BTEC Level 3 qualification in IT, Engineering or Telecommunications or similar is required.
Essential: Full driving license.
* Basic experience within a field operations environment of a mobile or telecommunications network provider.
* Basic, demonstrable understanding of RF theory and practice, data communications and networking.
* Knowledge of health and safety practices within an operational environment.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy