|Job Ref:||204739322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone and Kent area||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum +++ DOE +uncapped bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:29|
My client is a young, dynamic, fast-paced customer centric business to business sales and after care service focused business looking for new talent to join our team.|
In the last 12 months they have launched new products, re-modelled to add more value to staff wages and have had successful growth year on year for more than a decade. They are an internationally recognised brand that is popular with most, if not all households throughout the UK.
Their ethos is to do what they say they are going to do when it needs to be done and to remain customer focused at all times. They are sales hungry and profit focused.
They are recruiting SALES PROFESSIONALS to work on their B2B team.
If you think you have what it takes please get in touch - we have are looking for candidates with skills/experiences in the following areas:-
• Sales - at least 2.5 years min
• Telesales - at least 2.5 years min
• B2B - Account Management of those accounts is key. Being able to manage your own time within a field sales position is key - at least 12 months
• Cold Calling & ability to seek new business opportunities - both from an office and in the field. Resilience in all forms is key to the success of the candidate within this role.
• Telecoms - mobile phones, internet services and landlines - at least 18 months. ON a B2B platform - ideally within the field.
This is for you if ...
• You have a positive attitude + drive to succeed. With the ability to achieve your targets and deadlines as if this was your own business.
• A willingness to constantly improve and do better - drive business forward and meet the needs of your managed accounts/clients; develop client spend, update them on new products and retain their business over all.
• A burning desire to achieve the targets that have been set for you. Manage your time, targets and diary as if you were running a small business. Networking, asking for the business and having the confidence to do so will be the key to your success within this role