|Job Ref:||204746523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Java Developer (Spring Boot and Microservices)|
A contract Java Developer is required with skills in Java, Spring Boot and Mircroservices for an initial 3 to 6 month position based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The Opportunity: We are looking to attract the best Java developers with experience of Spring Boot and Microservices to work on a number of cutting edge projects based in Edinburgh, Scotland paying market rates for projects from 3 months 6 months in length.
As a Java Developer you will be working on a technically complex and innovative digital transformation project to:
• provide hands-on Development and Improvement of Digital Services
• work with Architects to develop flexible designs
• have with a diligent and pro-active approach
• you must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills alongside solid technical ability
• Any knowledge of Government Digital Services will be a distinct advantage.
Project Keywords: Java, SpringBoot, Open Source, JIRA, SCRUM, Agile, Microservices, DevOps, web services and RESTful APIs, AngularJS, BootStrap, Python, NA, NoSQL, Spring Frameworks and cloud based solutions (AWS).
Applications: To learn more about this newly created role to work at the heart of our client's major digital transformation project based in Edinburgh working as a Java Developer; please contact Felix Good at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester offices on (Apply online only) or please email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back