|Job Ref:||204746405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
We are recruiting a variety of developers and software engineering professionals of different levels of experience to join our new multichannel development team working on an incredibly exciting project that will transform our customer experience. Whether you are a Lead Developer, Senior Developer, Developer, Junior Developer, or a recent high-achieving Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar graduate with impeccable programming skills then we welcome your application.|
Our Developers will lead our multichannel development efforts from the front - inspiring progress and driving development forward within a small, highly efficient and skilled development unit. They will be PHP experts with outstanding knowledge of this language and a firm grasp of object orientated programming, who can apply these skills to building a world class multichannel retail platform.
They will be a committed advocate of open source development and understand the benefits that a dynamic, agile (in the true sense of the word) inspired software development methodology brings. They will lead by example, producing high quality robust code contributions to various projects and components; in addition they will support and maintain an overview of the complete product, working closely with systems architecture experts and the Development Manager.
Key skills required:
• Excellent up-to-date knowledge and understanding of PHP
• Firm grasp of object orientated programming
• An ability to work with other developers in a tightly knit, high performance development team with shared goals and objectives
• A desire to learn and grow your own skills and expertise through very hard work that is rewarding and fulfilling. This is a highly demanding role with excellent prospects and rewards.
• A positive attitude to deliver the best software solution possible for every requirement, understanding both time efficiency and software quality factors in real world development
• Good background understanding of eCommerce and online retail platforms and how the market is developing both in the UK and internationally