|Job Ref:||204746390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum plus company benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Frontend Software Engineer|
The Front end developer will have the ability to diagnose and resolve cross-browser and cross-device issues is vital in this role. As well as understanding the accessibility issues, recommended practices and semantic HTML principles.
• 1+ year experience developing web applications with React
• Experience with CSS pre-processors such as Sass or Less
• Good understanding of REST principles and experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
• Can create and maintain high-quality asynchronous code.
• Unit-testing with Karma, Mocha/Chai, Jest or similar
• Able to diagnose and resolve cross-browser and cross-device issues
• The ability to accurately implement responsive designs based on wireframes and mockups
• Understanding of accessibility issues, recommended practices and semantic HTML principles
• Significant experience working with agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
• Keen interest in emerging Web technologies
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and how to achieve/maintain it
• Solid development, troubleshooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies
• Understanding and experience with testing techniques
• Keen to work with the QA members of the scrum team to help test the code when required.
• Experience with distributed version-control systems such as Git (Bitbucket/Github) or Mercurial
• Qualified to degree level in an Engineering/Computing/Science area or equivalent industry experience
• Experience with Redux or Flux
• Experience with NA
• Knowledge of CSS techniques such as BEM, CSS Modules
• Proficiency with Bootstrap v3
• Experience with Websockets and NA or similar
• Build configuration with Webpack
• Knowledge of Microservice architectures
• Experience of Test Driven or (BDD/TDD)
• Highly advantageous for support of legacy application: Dojo, Grunt.
• LeafletJS or other mapping component APIs such as OpenLayers, Google Maps or Bing Maps
• Free health care
• Free parking
• Free training and
• Paid time to attend relevant events and conferences
• Time off for personal projects.
• 25 days' holidays plus bank holidays inc
If you feel you are well suited to this position, please get in touch so we can go over the role in more depth and detail