|Job Ref:||204746372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum options||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Software Development Manager to join FinTech Stealth Startup - Web and Mobile apps|
An incredibly enterprising stealth startup is looking to bring on board an ambitious and energetic individual to take on a challenging Software Development Manager role, in order to help them further develop a brand new one-of-a-kind mobile application.
They are well known for their unique products and this is no different - this mobile app combines elements of e-commerce, social networking, with loyalty and reward schemes, and a wider social impact ideas.
You will be joining the team to help steer the Software Development and work with our in-house development team to ensure our products remain cutting edge. But the duties don't stop there!
To be able to do this you will have:
- Technical background or extensive technical knowledge. We have Product people, we have analytical brains, we have commercial people, but we have no one in place right now who can both bridge the communications gap and steer the technical leadership of the solutions - this will be a key part of your remit.
- But also commercially savvy - ideally someone who is aware of the commercials behind the work they are doing., able to prioritise new features in answer to user demands or competitor comparison given to you by the Product team, and ensure that the product continues to be cutting edge to retain the ever growing user base
- Kanban and Lean software development knowledge and being comfortable working in a less structured environment. Start-up experience could therefore be useful as this is very much all hands on deck.
- Coaching/Leadership: since this is a small team experience working closely with both business and technical people is essential. You have to know how to motivate and help our Dev team, but also understand the business priorities as well and find a way to balance that.
- Character - you have an interest or background in working in a start-up environment, where you are an integral part of a team.
- Enjoy getting their hands dirty and 'making things happen'.
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take more responsibility in a small dynamic team with big plans for the future, and to work on an exciting new product that will only grow in scope and user base. The long-term development opportunities are exceptional as well. Apply ASAP if you don't want to miss out!
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law