|Job Ref:||204746345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum 24 days holiday||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst|
A busy Logistics company have a vacancy within the IT department located in Southampton for an 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst.
The IT Support Analyst will support multiple companies\sites across the UK. This position will offer a chance to progress your skills and add value within a varied IT environment.
The successful candidate will join an existing Helpdesk department covering 1st /2nd support, covering a wide range of products mainly Microsoft base.
There is plenty of opportunity to expand skills and be involved in larger projects which is supported by external and internal training.
The successful 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
* IT experience in a commercial environment
* MS Office installation and configuration
* Network topologies and technologies
* Windows PC Operating systems
* Windows Server OS
* PC hardware technologies
* Active Directory Administration
* Microsoft Exchange
* Exposure to database technologies
* Android OS or Blackberry 10
* Articulation of technical information to non-technical staff.
* Wide and varied skill base capable of troubleshooting and analysis a variety of situations.
* Role includes occasional travel, overnight stays and being part of the existing out of hours support rota.
The successful IT Support Analyst should have good logical troubleshooting skills and be a cohesive team player, committed to providing the highest professional standards in IT.
The role is paying £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
To apply for this position please email your CV or call Lucy directly on (Apply online only).
Keywords: 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Support, Microsoft, Southampton, Hampshire