|Job Ref:||204746147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Software Coach - DevOps, Java, TDD, Agile - Essex - Contract to run up until the end of the year - £320 per day|
Software Craftsman Coach multiple product lines teams and assist them with their enterprise adoption of Software Craftsmanship. Be a champion and coach and help mentor individuals in order for them to grow and develop and help guide and influence the leadership Team. As a Software Craftsman coach you will facilitate learning through boot camps, meetings, and Team-building activities and actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement that helps to create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving Teams.
* Work with IT application development teams and be a change agent with all levels of IT and Business personnel
* Help IT application development adopt new ways of working
* Advocate the use of agile and software engineering best practices Experienced "Software Craftsman coaches" that can mentor teams on Agile ways of working in producing well-crafted code
* Proactive mindset to learn, adopts, and leads others in new ways of working
* Be A Change Agent
* Be able to support teams by helping them on simulation sessions or mentoring project teams for implementing best practices
* Solid knowledge of Java programming practices, strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable
* Knowledge in building and maintaining DevOps capabilities to support agile product development which includes a source code-repository, automated build system, build servers, continuous integration, automated testing and code quality tools Knowledge and understanding of Software Craftsmanship principles
* Knowledge of the agile principles, value, best practices, and tools. Test-Driven Development experience
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Strong communication skills Strong interpersonal skills
* 7+ years overall IT Experience
* 5+ years Java application development experience
* 3+ years agile experience (iterative software development)
* iOS/Android/Adobe AEM experience would be preferred
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relative degree Education Preferred.
Rate: £320 per day
Length: Up until the end of the year
I have a lot more detail on this position, such as a full job description describing the type of projects you will be working on and the main responsibilities. So, if you are keen on this and interested in applying for this, please do so and I will get in touch with you as soon as I can.
Aquent specialise is placing freelance and Temp-to-perm Digital and Creative professionals in the UK and across the globe. If you are looking for work please feel free to check out our website. We offer a competitive referral scheme if you know someone who could be interested in this role please call Tyla-Jade Adams.