|Job Ref:||204746071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
IT Manager £400 a day 6 month contract|
Fantastic job opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join a dynamic and growing regulatory Brighton finance company and be an integral part of its success. Great central location within luxurious modern offices.
* Do you Have a broad overview of IT issues, both software, hardware and telephony systems?
* Can you Develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems to the highest level?
* Have you Installed work stations, connected and set up hardware, and loaded all
In this varied role, you will be responsible for managing the IT function both operationally and strategically, supporting the business as a whole. This role requires excellent technical understanding, initiative and communication skills to ensure consistent delivery of services. Experience with Windows 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2012 & Mac OS LAN Cat5e/6 Structured cabling installation skills will be an advantage.
What will I be doing?
* Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
* Monitor security of all technology, install and maintain passwords
* Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
* Meet with Managers/Directors to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
* Maintaining current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
* Provide individual training and support on request
Job Type: Contract
* IT Manager: 2 years
Premier are acting as an employment agency