|Job Ref:||204745986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum bonus and pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
The JM group is working with a leading blue chip client in central London that now requires an experienced Security Architect to work on a pioneering new web programme.|
The ideal Security Architect will have a strong background in development processes and developing secure applications. The role will also suit someone who is 'hands on' and has a technical skillset rather than focussing on Assurance.
* Work closely with the development teams within an agile development process to fix security issues identified in large scale user-facing web applications.
* Lead and mentor developers in utilise secure development techniques and libraries
* Work closely with application development teams to assess the security posture of applications
* Lead in the development and providing guidance during architecture and design activities of new and existing applications, while also conducting architectural risk and impact assessments on new and existing applications
* Maintain knowledge of current and emerging secure application related to architectural solutions; actively and continuously share this knowledge with others
* Communicate Findings/Remediation Guidance/Security Design Patterns to development teams in a concise and succinct manner
If you are an experienced Security Architect with the required skillset, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds