|Job Ref:||204745982||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Recipe for a successful PHP Developer:|
This PHP Developer role takes no time to apply to and will leave you feeling full and satisfied with a salary of £35,000, plus benefits!
Ingredients for a successful PHP Developer
* 1-3 years' commercial experience in PHP development
* A pinch of passion for PHP applications
* A tablespoon of knowledge of software development lifecycle, including Continuous Integration, version control systems and git
* A bunch of experience in the development and maintenance of web applications in PHP7
* A spoonful of team-working skills, self-motivation and enthusiasm
* A handful of knowledge and interest in Agile/SCRUM methodologies
* A sprinkling of experience in the Linux operating system environment.
* Combine your ingredients together to produce high-quality code and test cases for a major hosting company, making sure to maintain an efficient personal software development environment
* Join and work with a friendly team of skilled developers who are responsible for the development and maintenance of PHP applications
* Apply your skill in a relaxed and rewarding working environment that encourages learning and development
* Rise to the challenge working as a PHP Developer for a company that has a huge presence across Europe.
Does this recipe make you hungry for success? If you've got the appetite to become a PHP Developer...Apply now!
Are you a PHP Developer, but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Open Source consultancy specialising in all technology sectors, get in touch to find out more about other roles we have