|Job Ref:||204745961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
JOB TITLE: Requirements Engineer|
DURATION: 6 - 12 months contract (option available to extend further)
DAILY RATE: Competitive Rate (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position
*** Please note: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position - We would therefore highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying for this position to avoid any disappointment. ***
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and talented Requirements Engineer to join a major project set-up of a new services contract.
Joining an innovative team, the Requirements Engineer will be initiating and facilitating communication between a wide range of key stakeholders across the client organisation, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups.
The Requirements Engineer will be required to arrange workshops with stakeholders to capture requirements by asking the right questions from the right stakeholders and then elaborate on those requirements alongside a Systems Engineer.
The role has 3 parts:
* Customer and stakeholder engagement;
* Detailed requirements capture;
* Contract requirements specification and acceptance / evaluation criteria specification.
We are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a team environment. The ideal background would be candidates that have procurement experience or Business Analysts who can holistically look at business functions, gleam requirements and grasp what direction the client organisation would like to head into.
The requested candidate must possess the following:
* 3 to 5 years' experience of working in a Requirements role;
* Strong requirements elicitation, specification and documentation experience;
* Excellent analysis and prioritisation of stakeholder requirements;
* Good requirement modelling techniques, including User Stories or Use Case;
* Experience of iterative/progressive or Agile software development processes and methodologies such as SCRUM or RUP;
* Experience of using CASE or ALM tools such as IBM Rational DOORS and RTC for documenting and managing requirements would be desirable;
* Experience of working in a structured Project environment, i.e. Prince 2.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us