|Job Ref:||204745816||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
This is a chance to join a fast paced organisation at the top of their game with the aim of developing their support and technical staff from the outset.|
This role should interest any ambitious, enthusiastic, and intelligent Service Support professional looking to implement their skills in a new environment. This is an opportunity to develop your skill set further, learn new skills and technologies and develop and progress your professional career.
* Provide excellent customer service to ensure that all issues are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLA's. Handle and record all calls into the Service Desk, via telephone, web service and email.
* Troubleshoot and resolve tickets on first contact.
* Maintain ownership of Incidents, ensuring status update and resolution according to SLA's
* Resolve a variety of system issues e.g. user error, password problems, installations, permissions, downloads, folder structures and hierarchies, data imports, installations, and updates.
* Responding to alerts and observed issues from automated monitoring or daily check
* Escalate calls to second line support
* Provide 1st/ 2nd line hardware and software support.
* Creation and administration of all user accounts.
Skill and Experience:
* Experience of using a helpdesk management (ticketing system)
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Active Directory & file share administration (creating / managing users & permissions)
* Administrating and troubleshooting Desktop issues (Windows XP, 7 and 8 O/S)
* Administrating and troubleshooting Exchange 2010/2013
* Understanding of Network Fundamentals
* Knowledge of any Telephony ACD, Avaya, Aspect, Genesys systems desirable
* Understand and comply with policy - particularly in relation to certification standards (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, ISO9001)
* WI-FI Support
* Installation and administration of Windows Server 2008 / 2012
* Strong Systems knowledge, fault finding and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent standard of written communication
* Able to work on own initiative, but able to correctly identify when help is required from senior staff or other colleagues.
If you are currently working in a first line support role and are looking to move into a 2nd line positon, or are on the lookout for your next challenge please apply and call Callum Hunter on (Apply online only).
IT Technician / IT Support / 2nd Line Support / System monitoring / Desktop / Server / Software / Hardware / Applications / Service Desk / Troubleshooting / Escalations / Dearne Valley / Rotherham / Permanent