|Job Ref:||204745657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£290 - £325/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Network Engineer - Public Sector|
Network Engineer required for a Public Sector Client based in London. Contract initially for 6 months.
Work with inter-departmental colleagues on executing social media strategy and building greater brand awareness. Find and develop relevant content that is of interest to users, monitor engagement on social media, and help develop and implement innovative campaigns to improve visibility. Be an advocate for social media and identify opportunities to offer better customer service.
Two main parts to job:
* Building new networks moving into building.
* Deploy and configure networks / wireless network & local / wire area network.
* Joining in work to support current network - WIFI LAN WAN. CISCO / Fortinet, CISCO switching, firewalls, Fortinet firewalls. CISCO virtualised wireless lan controller.
Key skills required
* Demonstrable experience in the delivery of secure enterprise networking and the secure configuration of LANs, WLANs and WANs.
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience in LAN and Wireless LAN networking.
* Demonstrable experience and hands-on experience of the design and implementation of security devices such as VPN Gateways and clients, Firewalls and Unified Threat Management Devices.
If you are looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Will Louzado on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)