|Job Ref:||204745617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
C++ Cloud Engineer Cambridgeshire £30-45k|
My client, a Software House based in Cambridgeshire, have an immediate requirement to recruit a Software Engineer to redevelop the business critical systems that will underpin the next step of the company's evolution.
Working in a dynamic environment the successful candidate will be delivering Cloud Based software solutions across the full stack from initial scope, research, architecting, documenting and the creation/modification of their bespoke software products.
* Developing, maintaining and expand the capacity of the company's innovative software
* Taking a leading role in the creation of new products
* Provide and maintain software development standards and participate in the development of departmental strategies
* Work with the team to design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing projects
* Cloud Architecture (Azure/AWS/Heroku etc)
* Excellent knowledge of Object-oriented programming, C++, multithreading
* Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and visualisation techniques
* Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
* Ability to translate technical information concisely to stakeholders
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so apply now