|Job Ref:||204745581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £535/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
IT Deployment Manager - Public Sector|
IT Deployment Manager required for a Public Sector Client based in London. Contract initially running to 21st July 2017.
* Manage the development and deployment of IT solutions;
* Managing change and risk management and the interaction between development and support services;
* Take ownership of technical design decisions throughout the delivery;
* Facilitating project decision-making around the appropriate way to achieve deployment;
* Ensure service delivery adheres to the appropriate standards.
* Creating a deployment specific 'Go-Live Readiness Checklist' (based on a generic template for the service concerned), agreeing the required activities and responsibilities with the Project/Release Manager and managing those activities through to completion
Key skills required
* Experience in delivering major projects/programmes
* Exposure to IT deployment and cutover implementation
* Stakeholder management
If you are looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Will Louzado on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)